Fidelty National Title Co/Fidelty Title.I bought my home 2002 it sits part in Tiverton, R.I.

part in Fall River, MA. It burned down Jan 2003, after fighting with both municipals to rebuild I moved back into my new home, same property Nov 2004. July 20, 2006 Town of Tiverton (Chief of Police and Town Administrator) came and forced me from my home. Been HOMELESS WITH A MORTGAGE since than.

Cannot go home, cannot sell my home(now Fidelty's AGent even), all 11 attorney's I have tried to hire(took all my money), refused to take the case(saying it was Federal Goverments Fault and State's fault and they need to fix this.?

Wrote everyone ( Senator (LOOSER) REED (R.I.), Senator Whitehouse(LOOSER #2) (R.I.) both are a waste of tax payers money. Senator Menard(Ma), waste of tax payers money. Senator Obama(Yup, only to find out his state of ILL has worse foreclosure rate in Country???? since he has been in office and he wants to be PRESIDENT?????????!!!!!).

Oprah, (guess she wasn't really into people who had their civil rights taken from them. Mike Moore, nothing.

President Bush(didn't expect anything, came true!(LOL).

Had an Experience with Fidelity Financial Services?

Comments

WAVRNRJIM
Blaine, Washington, United States #10844

WE SHOULD ALL GET BEHIND THIS GUY.HE WAS THE FIRST OF THIS HUGE FIASCO.

WHY WASN'T AND WHY HASN'T HE BEEN HE BEEN MADE WHOLE.WHY HASN'T FIDELTY BEEN SHUT DOWN AND INVESTIGATED WHY THEY DID NOT PAY HIM ON HIS POLICY????????WHERE IS THE DEMOCRATS THEY HAVE THE MAJORITY OF CONGRESS OR ARE THE JUST ALL TALK ALSO!!!!!!!